At Edes & Asociates, our innovative range of public sector management services ensures we regularly work with development funding organizations and international aid agencies in various sectors including health, education, justice, law and order, agriculture, water and sanitation and social services. We can help your development agency or public sector management team in developing capacity, managing and reviewing funding for both national programs and non-governmental institutions at country level.
Our expertise in public sector performance consultancy, combined with our network of worldwide consultants and excellent project management capabilities, allows us to discern precisely what your development organization or institution needs in order to meet your objectives, both financial and strategic. Our experts will work side by side with your team through all stages of the project, implementing appropriate financial management systems, program delivery strategies and review processes.
Our international financial consultants have developed expertise and methodologies to deliver the following comprehensive range of management services:
- Implementing an organizational capacity assessment to manage capacity and deliver on your programs
- Designing, implementing and documenting financial management solutions
- Delivering financial management systems training
- Designing and reviewing public procurement and supply management systems
- Reviewing public sector performance and organizational performance in finance, compliance and service delivery
- Planning and formulating public sector budgets
- Internal audit training for your staff
- Coaching your staff in accounting and financial management processes
- Designing anti-fraud systems and policies
- Fraud investigation processes, including systems for financial fraud investigation